Anxiety Journal/Self Care Routine Tracking/Track Stress & Anxiety Triggers - 100 Pages, Wire-O, 6" x 9"
Starting from $12.99
Discounts appear in the cart
TRACK AND WORK THROUGH YOUR ANXIETY AND TRIGGERS: Thoughts and emotions can be hard to untangle. When left unchecked, anxious feelings can slowly turn into avoidant behaviors that don’t serve us well in the long term. The simple act of observing and naming your thoughts, emotions, behaviors and the circumstances that trigger them, can offer you much needed clarity
- Thoughts and emotions can be hard to untangle. When left unchecked, anxious feelings can slowly turn into avoidant behaviors that don’t serve us well in the long term.
- The first 4 pages (pg. 2- 5) are used for your observation period. They are meant to give you a general idea of how your anxious thoughts and behaviors operate in your life.
- This is a great step towards self-care and showing up for yourself! The only way you can be good for others is if you’re good with yourself.
- Use our 100 page, 6” x 9” journal to help build awareness of your triggers, thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- Our unique cover is a semi rigid transparent cover that leads to a sturdy book that resists stains and wrinkles. Regardless of your field of expertise, this 6” x 9” book is small enough to travel and won’t rip or tear in your bag
- This book is made in the USA, and Proudly Produced in Ohio. Veteran-Owned
|Cover Text||Laboratory Notebook|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Page Size||6" x 9"|