Birth Register, Hardbound Smyth Sewn
At a minimum, it establishes a legal record of where the child was born and who his or her parents are. Birth registration is required for a child to get a birth certificate – his or her first legal proof of identity. Not only is birth registration a fundamental human right, it also helps ensure that children’s other rights are upheld – like the rights to protection from violence, and essential social services like health care and justice. The information collected from birth registration records helps governments decide where and how to spend money, and what areas to focus on for development programs, such as education and immunization.
- This book is a great addition to any government agency that records births
- There are spaces to record where the child is born, who parents are, where they were born, etc
- This book ensures that a child's rights are upheld by proving place and date of birth
- Made in USA, Proudly Produced in Ohio. Veteran-Owned.
Discounts appear in the cart
- Buy 25 for $47.49 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $44.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $42.49 each and save 15%
- Buy 200 for $39.99 each and save 20%
|Cover Text||Laboratory Notebook|
|Number of Pages||300|
|Page Size||8.5" x 11"|