Sobriety Journal, Hardbound
This BookFactory Sobriety Journal was designed to accompany you on your journey to sobriety. Recording your daily moods and triggers will help you stay on your path. Being mindful of thoughts, feelings and senses will keep you in the present moment, away from rumination. This journal encourages you to make a plan for your day. Having a map is very important. If you structure your day in advance, your plan is there to support you. If you being ot feel aimless, come back to your journal and review your daily goals. There's' also space page 138, where you can write a first draft for letters to friends and loved ones.
- This hardbound BookFactory journal was designed to accompany you on your journey to sobriety
- This journal encourages you to make a plan for your day; having a map is very important
- There are pages for daily tracking of emotions and your plans for the day, there are weekly reviews as well
- There's also space to write a first draft of letters to friends or family, a day tracker to track your progress
- Made in USA, Proudly Produced in Ohio. Veteran-Owned.
Starting from $19.99
Discounts appear in the cart
- Buy 25 for $18.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $17.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $16.99 each and save 15%
- Buy 200 for $15.99 each and save 20%
|Cover Text||Laboratory Notebook|
|Number of Pages||144|
|Page Size||6" x 9"|