Universal Note Taking System (Cornell Notes) - Loose Sheets
TAKE NOTES USING THE CORNELL NOTE TAKING SYSTEM: These sheets was designed to mimic the “Cornell Note taking System”, made famous in the 1950s by Walter Pauk. Instead of folding your paper and dividing it yourself, each page is split into the three main sections – cues & questions, notes, and summary. There is a space at the top to write the date and subject as well as the book or source that is being discussed or examined. This type of note taking strategy is supposed to be one of the best in helping you retain the information with plenty of space for any topic.
- The Notes page is divided into Cues, Notes and Summary Notes comparable to the Cornell Note Taking System
- The pages include areas for Date, Subject, Topic, and Source
- There is a three hole punch on the side of the 8.5” x 11” sheets so that you can put these loose sheets into any three ring binder you may be using for that class.
- Sheets are the perfect way to integrate notetaking into any organization strategy you already use. The paper is archival quality and acid-free, keeping your notes safe for years.
- 100 Pages, Page Dimensions: 8.5" x 11”, loose pages to add to your binder
- Made in USA, Proudly Produced in Ohio. Veteran-Owned.
Starting from $17.99
Discounts appear in the cart
- Buy 25 for $17.09 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $16.19 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $15.29 each and save 15%
- Buy 200 for $14.39 each and save 20%
|Cover Text||Laboratory Notebook|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Page Size||8.5" x 11"|