BookFactory Firearms Acquisition and Disposition A&D Gun Log Book/ATF Gun LogBook/Record Book
These professional grade Wire-O Gun Log Books are essential for preserving firearm data and proving compliance with ATF P 5300.4 Federal Firearms Regulations. These books conveniently include spaces for recording required data on up to 900 firearms (lines are numbered from 1 - 900). Durable, easy to use, and perfectly designed to meet the specific requirements of firearms dealers, these books are the best way to record firearm acquisition and disposition information.
- UPDATED 2023 VERSION COMPLIANT WITH NEW ATF REGULATIONS: Essential for Proving Compliance with ATF 27 C.F.R. Part 478.125 Federal Firearms Regulation for an ATF inspection
- KEEP TRACK FIREARM OF PURCHASES AND SALES: Whether you're a dealer, a collector of guns, or just want to keep track of your personal inventory, this book is for you! Keep track of the guns you acquire and sell for insurance and ATF regulations
- PLENTY OF SPACE TO WRITE IN IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Each page has enough space for 14 acquisitions – each transaction is covered over a two-page spread
- There are spaces to track the type, model, serial number, and PMF (privately made firearm) number, caliber, name and address, date of acquisition and date of disposition.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY BOOK – This book comes in a 11” x 8.5” which gives you plenty of space to write in the appropriate and required information. This comes with a hard cover that keeps it looking new after every entry.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly Produced in Ohio, USA. Veteran-Owned
- Wire-O book with black TransLux cover and stamped with "FIREARMS ACQUISITION AND DISPOSITION RECORD BOOK"
Starting from $24.99
Discounts appear in the cart
- Buy 25 for $23.74 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $22.49 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $21.24 each and save 15%
- Buy 200 for $19.99 each and save 20%
|Cover Text||Gun Log Book|
|Number of Pages||100|
|Page Size||11" x 8.5"|