Universal Note Taking System (Cornell Notes) / Sheets for 3 Ring Binders - 50 Loose Sheets
Starting from $9.99
Discounts appear in the cart
TAKE NOTES USING THE CORNELL NOTETAKING SYSTEM: These sheets was designed to mimic the “Cornell Notetaking System”, made famous in the 1950s by Walter Pauk. Instead of folding your paper and dividing it yourself, each page is split into the three main sections – cues & questions, notes, and summary. There is a space at the top to write the date and subject as well as the book or source that is being discussed or examined. This type of notetaking strategy is supposed to be one of the best in helping you retain the information with plenty of space for any topic.
- TAKE NOTES USING THE CORNELL NOTETAKING SYSTEM: These sheets are designed to mimic the “Cornell Note Taking”. Instead of folding and dividing the paper yourself, each page is split into the three main sections – cues & questions, notes, and summary.
- UNIVERSAL NOTE TAKING SYSTEM TO SUPPORT ANY LEARNING TYPE: For some people, handwritten notes are the only way they feel they can retain information from classes, seminars, or meetings.
- FOR STUDENTS OF SCHOOL OR LIFE: This book is designed for any type of note taker – thought to be mainly for classroom settings.
- THREE HOLE PUNCHED LOOSE LEAF FOR BINDERS: There is a three hole punch on the side of the 8.5” x 11” sheets so that you can put these loose sheets into any three ring binder you may be using for that class.
- MADE IN USA: Our products are made in the USA, Proudly Produced in Ohio. Veteran-Owned
|Cover Text||Laboratory Notebook|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Page Size||8" x 10"|